No products in the cart.
Certified Ethical Hacker Training
Become a certified white hat hacker and learn all the practical techniques for penetration testing with this amazing course which will not only provide conceptual framework to your security training but will also prepare you for the online white hat hacking certification exam.
Become a certified white hat hacker and learn all the practical techniques for penetration testing with this amazing course which will not only provide conceptual framework to your security training but will also prepare you for the online white hat hacking certification exam. The course not only covers theoretical concepts but cover the practical demonstrations of various tools like Metaspoilt, Scapy and WireShark.
The course is divided into the following main sections:
Ethical Hacking Concepts
-What is Ethical Hacking? Know about different types of hackers. Get to know about hacktivism and practical pen testing techniques
Real World Information Gathering
-Learn about foot printing and reconnaissance, Email harvesting, Learn and master SSL scan, Maltego, Whatweb, HttpRecon. Work on techniques like IP address geolocation, DNS and Mail Server Enumeration
Scanning and Vulnerability Gathering
-Learn to use scapy for packet crafting and port scanning, Learn to use network scanning techniques and work on vulnerability identification
Network Attacking Techniques
Master techniques for password cracking, MITM, Sniffing SSL and RDP attacks
Web Exploitation Techniques
Learn about password attacks, SQL Injections, RCE and DOS attacks
Wireless Network Security
Standards in Wireless security, WEP encryption, Wireless sniffing, Protecting Wireless networks
Learn to use the metaspoilt tool for your projects
Learn about the detection evasion techniques
This exhaustive course covers everything you need to know to be a certified white hat hacker. Get the Knowledge, Get the Expertise and Get the Certification.
What are the requirements?
- Students should have some background in testing and knowledge of web servers, networks and web technologies
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 24 lectures and 4.5 hours of content!
- Appear for Certified Ethical Hacker Exam from EC council
- Apply concepts learnt to ethically hack Systems and Networks
- Understand Security Paradigms and will be able to create more secure systems and software
- Act as a security and Pen testing consultant
What is the target audience?
- Students who want to appear for CEH certification
- Students who want to be system security professionals