No products in the cart.
Cisco (300-101): Implementing Cisco IP Routing (ROUTE 300-101)
The Implementing Cisco IP Routing (ROUTE 300-101) exam measures the candidate’s routing knowledge and skills. Successful candidates should be able to use advanced IPv4 and IPv6 addressing and routing to implement scalable and secure Cisco routers that are connected to LANs and WANs.
Candidates should also be able to configure secure routing solutions to support branch offices and mobile workers.
The Implementing Cisco IP Routing (ROUTE 300-101) exam is part of the requirements for achieving for the Cisco CCNP Routing and Switching and CCDP certifications.
MeasureUp’s Implementing Cisco IP Routing (ROUTE 300-101) practice test contains 167 questions, including 18 router simulations and 3 case studies.
This test contains 167 questions and covers the following objectives:
- Network Principles – 15 questions
- Layer 2 Technologies – 10 questions
- Layer 3 Technologies – 92 questions
- VPN Technologies – 14 questions
- Infrastructure Security – 11 questions
This test includes references to the following media:
- Implementing Cisco IP Routing (ROUTE) Foundation Learning Guide
- CCNP Routing and Switching ROUTE 300-101 Official Cert Guide
- CCNP Routing and Swithcing ROUTE 300-101 Quick Reference