No products in the cart.
MCTS Microsoft .NET Framework 4, Accessing Data C# Practice Exam
Covers objectives for the Microsoft MCTS .NET Framework 4 Accessing Data C# Exam 70-516CS. 80 questions.
Test Engine Features
- Questions are similar to exam questions so you test your knowledge of exam objectives
- Detailed answer explanations reinforce the material
- Study mode covers all objectives ensuring topics are covered
- Certification mode prepares students for exam taking conditions
Core Test Information
This test contains 80 questions and covers the following objectives:
- Modeling Data – 16 questions
- Managing Connections and Context – 14 questions
- Querying Data – 18 questions
- Manipulating Data – 18 questions
- Developing and Deploying Reliable Applications – 14 questions