No products in the cart.
MCTS Microsoft .NET Framework 4, Web Applications Development C# Practice Exam
Covers objectives for the Microsoft MCTS .NET Framework 4 C# Web Applications Development Exam 70-515 CS. 80 questions.
Test Engine Features
- Questions are similar to exam questions so you test your knowledge of exam objectives
- Detailed answer explanations reinforce the material
- Study mode covers all objectives ensuring topics are covered
- Certification mode prepares students for exam taking conditions
Core Test Information
This test contains 80 questions and covers the following objectives:
- Developing Web Forms Pages – 15 questions
- Developing and Using Web Forms Controls – 14 questions
- Implementing Client-Side Scripting and AJAX – 14 questions
- Configuring and Extending a Web Application – 12 questions
- Displaying and Manipulating Data – 14 questions
- Developing a Web Application by Using ASP.NET MVC 2 – 11 questions