No products in the cart.
MCTS Microsoft Windows Vista, Configuring Practice Exam
Covers objectives for the Microsoft TS: Microsoft Windows Vista, Configuring Exam 70-620. 165+ questions.
This test contains 165+ questions and covers the following objectives:
- Installing and Upgrading Windows Vista – 25 questions
- Configuring and Troubleshooting Post-Installation System Settings – 23 questions
- Configuring Windows Security Features – 23 questions
- Configuring Network Connectivity – 21 questions
- Configuring Applications Included with Windows Vista – 30 questions
- Maintaining and Optimizing Systems That Run Windows Vista – 24 questions
- Configuring and Troubleshooting Mobile Computing – 21 questions