No products in the cart.
MCTS Upgrading Your MCSA on Windows Server 2003 to Windows Server 2008, Technology Specialist Practice Exam
Covers objectives for the Microsoft Upgrading Your MCSA on Windows Server 2003 to Windows Server 2008, Technology Specialist Exam 70-648. 185 questions.
Test Engine Features:
- Questions are similar to exam questions so you test your knowledge of exam objectives
- Detailed answer explanations reinforce the material
- Study mode covers all objectives ensuring topics are covered
- Certification mode prepares students for exam taking conditions
Core Test Information
This test contains 185 questions and covers the following objectives:
- 70-640: Windows Server 2008 Active Directory – Configuring – 89 questions
- 70-642: Windows Server 2008 Network Infrastructure – Configuring – 96 questions