No products in the cart.
MCTS Windows Server 2008 Applications Infrastructure, Configuring Practice Exam
Covers objectives for the Microsoft Windows Server 2008 Applications Infrastructure, Configuring Exam 70-643. 150+ questions.
Test Engine Features:
- Questions are similar to exam questions so you test your knowledge of exam objectives
- Detailed answer explanations reinforce the material
- Study mode covers all objectives ensuring topics are covered
- Certification mode prepares students for exam taking conditions
Core Test Information
This test contains 150+ questions and covers the following objectives:
- Deploying Servers – 44 questions
- Configuring Terminal Services – 42 questions
- Configuring a Web Services Infrastructure – 46 questions
- Configuring Network Application Services – 20 questions