No products in the cart.
MCTS Windows Server 2008 Network Infrastructure, Configuring Practice Exam
Covers objectives for the Microsoft Windows Server 2008 Network Infrastructure, Configuring Exam 70-642. 160+ questions.
Test Engine Features:
- Questions are similar to exam questions so you test your knowledge of exam objectives
- Detailed answer explanations reinforce the material
- Study mode covers all objectives ensuring topics are covered
- Certification mode prepares students for exam taking conditions
Core Test Information
This test contains 160+ questions and covers the following objectives:
- Configuring IP Addressing and Services – 39 questions
- Configuring Name Resolution – 44 questions
- Configuring Network Access – 33 questions
- Configuring File and Print Services – 24 questions
- Monitoring and Managing a Network Infrastructure – 21 questions