No products in the cart.
Microsoft (70-743): Upgrade Your Skills to Windows Server 2016
The MeasureUp 70-743: Upgrading Your Skills to MCSA: Windows Server 2016 practice test is designed to help candidates prepare for and pass Microsoft’s 70-743 exam. The 70-743 exam covers some of the topics covered in the main Windows Server 2016 exams: 70-740, 70-741, and 70-742.
Candidates who have already earned an MCSA: Windows Server 2008 or MCSA: Windows Server 2012 R2 certification can upgrade their certification to MCSA: Windows Server 2016 by passing the 70-743 exam.
Candidates should be able to do the following:
- Install Windows Servers in host and compute environments
- Implement storage solutions
- Implement Hyper-V
- Implement Windows containers
- Implement high availability
- Implement Domain Name System (DNS)
- Implement IP Address Management (IPAM)
- Implement network connectivity and remote access solutions
- Implement an advanced network infrastructure
- Install and configure Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS)
- Implement identity federation and access solutions
Certification: This exam counts as credit toward the following certifications:
MCSA: Windows Server 2016