No products in the cart.
VMware (2v0-621): VMware Certified Professional 6 – Data Center Virtualization
MeasureUp’s VMware Certified Professional 6 – Data Center Virtualization (VCP6-DCV) practice test helps users prepare for the VMware Certified Professional 6 – Data Center Virtualization (VCP6-DCV) exam. This exam tests candidates on their skills and abilities installing, deploying, configuring, scaling, and managing a VMware vSphere 6 environment. Successful candidates should be able to administer vSphere 6 security, networking, and storage. Candidates should also be able to manage vSphere 6 resources, perform troubleshooting, and backup and recover a vSphere 6 environment. Additionally, candidates should be able to deploy a vSphere data center, configure availability, and manage virtual machines.
To achieve the VMware Certified Professional (VCP) certification, candidates must first pass the VMware Certified Associate 6 – Data Center Virtualization (VCA6-DCV) exam, successfully complete a required VMware authorized course, and pass the VCP6-DCV exam.
Certification: This exam counts as credit toward the following certifications:
VMware Certified Professional (VCP)
VMware Certified Advanced Professional (VCAP)
This test contains 150 questions and covers the following objectives:
- Configure and Administer vSphere 6x Security – 15
- Configure and Administer Advanced vSphere 6.x Networking – 4
- Configure and Administer Advanced vSphere 6.x Storage – 13
- Upgrade a vSphere Deployment to 6.x – 12
- Administer and Manage vSphere 6.x Resources – 4
- Backup and Recover a vSphere Deployment – 8
- Troubleshoot a vSphere Deployment – 15
- Deploy and Consolidate vSphere Data Center – 3
- Configure and Administer vSphere Availability Solutions – 9
- Administer and Manage vSphere Virtual Machines – 10