No products in the cart.
VMWare Practice Exam for VCP510 VMCert: VMware Certified Professional on vSphere 5
The VMware VCP5 practice exam is a simulation that mimics the format, content, and difficulty of the actual VCP5 certification exam. Not only will this practice exam develop your test-taking skills and identify your weak areas, but it will significantly increase your chances of passing the actual certification exam.
- 126 practice exam questions
- 111 Transcender Flashcards
VMware Certification Exam VCP5
Candidates for the VMware Certified Professional on vSpere 5 exam typically have 6+ months experience in a virtual environment. This exam measures your ability to install, deploy, scalre and manage a vSphere 5 environment. ).
Candidates will be tested on the following objectives:
- Plan, install, configure and upgrade vCenter and ESXi
- Plan and configure vSphere networking
- Plan and configure vSphere storage
- Deploy and administer virtual machines and vApps
- Basic troubleshooting
- Establish Service Levels
- Monitor a vSphere implementation and manage vCenter service alarms
Candidates are required to attend VMware authorized training before taking the VCP510 exam. This product does not qualify as exam preparation training.
Candidates can find available courses on the VMware website.