No products in the cart.
VMware (VCP550): VMware Certified Professional 5 – Data Center Virtualization 550
The VMware Certified Professional 5 – Data Center Virtualization (VCP5-DCV) (VCP-550) exam tests candidates on their skills and abilities installing, configuring and administering a VMware vSphere 5.5 environment. Successful candidates should have approximately six months experience with VMware vSphere 5.5 and be able to install and configure ESXi hosts and use VMware vCenter Server to monitor, manage, troubleshoot, and administer virtual machines.
To achieve the VCP5-DCV certification, candidates must pass the VCP5-DCV exam and successfully complete a required VMware authorized course. The VCP5-DCV certification is a requirement for several other VMware certification tracks.
This test contains 1271 questions and covers the following objectives:
- Plan, Install, Configure and Upgrade vCenter Server and VMware ESXi 66
- Plan and Configure vSphere Networking
- Plan and Configure vSphere Storage 38
- Deploy and Administer Virtual Machines and vApps 43
- Establish and Maintain Service Levels 43
- Perform Basic Troubleshooting 22
- Monitor a vSphere Implementation 21